38 years old and have never been this heavy....looking for o

Options
I would love to meet other women my age who are struggling with losing stubborn weight. I know I'm stress eating (and convenience eating) and would love to meet a community of friends who share this same stress but would like to lose this amount of weight by next spring break (April 2011).

Does anyone else want to be 'bikini' ready by Spring Break 2011??

Replies

• anissa7
    anissa7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 39 yrs old and had a baby a year ago. But prior to that I was already about 30 pounds overweight (newly remarried and happy). Now Im struggling with about 45 lbs to lose. I noticed that now that I'm in my late 30's it is NOT as easy to lose weight. I need a support group to stay motivated....we can help each other stay on track.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and a mom of a 2 year old and a 3 year old. I was probably 75 pounds over weight after my last child. I have been here since the end of April and am down 41 pounds (as of my last weigh in nearly 2 weeks ago). The system works and the support here is great! Good luck!
  • supersped
    Options
    Yes! I was off track for the last week with halloween, but now back on and MOTIVATED!:tongue: