Thrilled!!

Options
I lost another 9lbs in the last three weeks and I am so thrilled. When I break the 200lb mark I am going to be so happy. After I had my first child (whom I lost to an allergic reaction to his shots) my weight dropped down to 166 easily. This time it has been 7 months and nothing! Then I started going c25k and walking. I've been watching what I eat and adding green smoothies to my meals. Last month I lost 10lbs this month I've lost 9 and I still can't believe it!!!

I hope this continues because I'd like to be at least close to 180 something by Christmas! Then by next summer I hope to be below 166 (that number has always been my sticky number for weight-loss ever since high school).

Replies

• jesuiseval
    Options
    First, I'm sorry you had to experience such a tragic loss. I can't even imagine...
    Second, you are doing fantastic with your weight loss! I have 35 lbs to go and you are a great inspiration! Thank you!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!

Congratulations on your weight loss! You ve got me started thinking about C25K again. I guess I should start again :) Thanks
  • triscuitsmom08
    triscuitsmom08 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!

Congratulations on your weight loss! You ve got me started thinking about C25K again. I guess I should start again :) Thanks

No problem! I think it's a great program and it's really motivated me to workout even on the days I don't run, something about it kicked my butt in gear and I'm glad it did!! I listen to a more rocky/ hip hop version of the podcasts as well :P that way I can listen to the music I like to dance to while I'm trying to run haha