Under 10% bodyfat (30 yrs plus age group)

Options
MuscleHeadNerd74
MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
Hi is there any guys out there also trying to get under 10% bodyfat im not competing, except with the mirror. ..lol its been a pain in the *kitten* love to eat and don't have much time to do burst training I travel almost 5 hrs back in forth to work everyday. Time management l know. Love working out especially S&C...which haven't done in a while... I'll be 40 next Monday and just want to look and feel good.. I'm done with bulking stage in my life... Like to here what others have to say at least be in your 30 ' s... in my 20 s it was easy lol thanks

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Totally not related to the subject - but how the eff do you manage to commute 5 hours a day for work? Death, straight up death. :huh:
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    Options
    Lol its cool.. it f n blows don't have a choice I moved now I'm looking for work in the local and surrounding areas.... im so tired when I get home and don't feel like doing ****...lol
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Age 48..young 48 mind you!:wink:

Quick run down. Feb 2012 I was at 225lbs, BF well over 25%. My sawbones said change your wicked ways or wake up dead. Told me to limit booze and lose 40lbs.

Next 4 months, stopped drinking, walked my legs off and lost 60 lbs. However I was what one would call skinny fat. Looked unhealthy. Hit gym hard

Sept 2012 looked great (for me anyway). The pics to the left is me then. Taken in Hawaii. I estimate I was about 185lbs at 15-16%BF

Since have yo yo'd with bulk/cutting

Got close to 19"inch arms at 5'8...around 203lbs. Decided I was done being a Bigger Dude and decided to try for the holy grail of cutting..the Six pack. Tried numerous times over the past year, but always seem to stall at about 181..15%ish BF.

Decided I had best buckle down and really try..so went hard core bought a food scale and now log in food every day.

I'm sitting at 176 now...my math says I have to hit 175.2 to be 10%. Goal has moved to dropping to around 170lbs at about 8%. Going back to Hawaii on 25 June...so my goal is to lose the last 6 lbs in the next 5 weeks.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Plan on taking pics at gym tomorrow and posting them.
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    Options
    Awesome dude sounds great and thank you for sharing and good luck I'm sure You'll make it np take care and keep up the great work dueces