Hi from wiltshire!!

Options
Hi
I wanted to introducemyself. I live in wilts and if anyone lives in my area, we could be support buddies!! I have always attended slimming classes. I have done them all. My friend told me of this site. I think it is brilliant. week 1 i lost 4lbs, week 2 i lost a pound and now im on week 3 and have already lost 2 but dont weigh till monday!! Its brilliant as none of this red/green day rubbish. if i want pizza i have it! Just not alot of it, thats all. the weightwatchers meals are good too. I hope everyone is doing well too, keep it up!!

Replies

• Maggie1960
    Options
    Hi Sue, I'm not from Wiltshire, I'm in the Peak District, but I'll be your buddy, you can't have too many friends here. I've lost 24lbs since August 23rd and have 26lbs to go:flowerforyou:
  • mobymarsh
    mobymarsh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi sue i am from derby would love to be your slimming buddy like you i have done slimming classes but this time i am doing it through MFP only my first weigh in is sunday welcome and good luck.
  • suemorgan
    Options
    Hi Maggie
    Well done to you! Keep it up. Its true, you can never have too many friends!
  • suemorgan
    Options
    Hi Mobymarsh!

Just think of the pennies we can save by not giving it to slimming world or weightwatchers. Put a fiver in the pot to buy some nice clothes when we reach target x
  • casshie
    casshie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue. I'm in Northants and am almost finished my second week. This place is great. AND FREE! :smile:
  • suemorgan
    Options
    Brilliant, isnt it. how did you add this? Small Steps:
    First Mini Goal - At least a stone by Xmas
    Second Mini Goal - 35lbs asap
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • mobymarsh
    mobymarsh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    yes sue i will be adding £5 to my piggy bank lets see how much i can get i have also decided to put in an extra £2 if i put weight on so that is more incentive because i can not afford £7 a week.