It comes off when I do not look!

sunnysashka
sunnysashka Posts: 296
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Seriously! I have been obsessing about the scales for two month after I have gained 8 lbs after vacations in my motherland.:blushing: :blushing: And my weight was stubborn. :grumble: :explode: It was at the same spot inspite of me sticking to the calorie goals, excersizing A LOT. So I have got so frustrated, so I did not step on the scale for 3 weeks! Guess what! 3 lbs has gone!:drinker: :happy: YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    vacation is tough but you still did pretty well...where is your motherland? I am assuming Russia, my family is Latvian and my grandma cooks like crazy so I know your pain! Sweet rolls, Pretzels, Peirogs OH MY! Keep up your good spirits and you will lose it all again! :flowerforyou:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    I needed to hear this today. Thank you for posting.

I am getting ready to go weigh after a two week vacation. I know there will be a gain. I need to remember not to get frustrated and I'm trying to rationalize that a gain is not the end of the world. It will also be a reminder that without a concious effort the pounds will sneak back on.

Thank you.

Good luck in your journey.

Eva
  • AsMama
    AsMama Posts: 12
    I hid my scale from me for a few weeks. Weighed and 8 lbs are gone. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • iavue
    iavue Posts: 63
    Been hiding my scale too, in hopes that the next time I step on that thing...some weight will be lifted off my shoulder. lol!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Like everyone said, a few lbs is not that bad on a vacation. You just need to get back on your schedule. I hate my scale. The yo-yo effect can suck too since I'm just starting. Good luck!
  • Great job!!
  • vacation is tough but you still did pretty well...where is your motherland? I am assuming Russia, my family is Latvian and my grandma cooks like crazy so I know your pain! Sweet rolls, Pretzels, Peirogs OH MY! Keep up your good spirits and you will lose it all again! :flowerforyou:

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!! I am from Russia! )) And I've been fed everywhere and all the time! ))
  • I needed to hear this today. Thank you for posting.

I am getting ready to go weigh after a two week vacation. I know there will be a gain. I need to remember not to get frustrated and I'm trying to rationalize that a gain is not the end of the world. It will also be a reminder that without a concious effort the pounds will sneak back on.

Thank you.

Good luck in your journey.

Eva

The most difficult part was TO ADMIT that I've gained and update my ticker! )))))))))))
This discussion has been closed.