Scale Addiction

Dafrog
Dafrog Posts: 353
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi, I'm DaFrog and I am an addict...LoL of my scale. I know that it is recommend that one should weigh yourself more than once a week. Not me, I am one of those who hop on it daily; sometimes multiple times during a day. I tell myself that I am making sure that I am staying on track. Guessing that like with any addiction you tell yourself what you want to hear to justify the behavior. I really don't cheat that often. Although in the past I have let stress really affect my eating habits. Today is Friday, and my plan is to weigh myself when I go to the gym and stay away from the scale until next Friday. Whew, not sure if I can do it. I am for sure going to have to have someone else hide the home scale from me. I have put it away myself and always end up dragging it back out. I am sure I am not the only scale addict out there; my challenge to the rest of you is to weigh today and try to not weigh again until next Friday. I am hoping that seeing a larger amount gone at once will excite me more, instead of .2. Best of luck to everyone.

Replies

• Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    like you i weigh in every morning and no matter how hard i try not to weight in for a couple days more i want to weigh in. its hard to just be patient and wait.
This discussion has been closed.