Eating Out- Need menu advice!!

Options
Hi,

I'm dining at cha cha moon which is a chinese noodle bar, I need help deciding what would be good calorie options.... http://www.chachamoon.com/food this is the menu, i'm thinking the fish malaysian curry? boiled rice and broccoli or innovations salmon udon noodles?? can anyone point out good options please?? i want to not have a salad if possible as i live on them for lunch thanks!

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    choose whatever you like and try to maintain a deficit for the day ...
  • kellybutterfly
    kellybutterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to try and stay within my 1200 for the day though so it's hard estimating :-)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I get a to go box shortly after I order and put 1/2 of whatever into the box right away. I find that works pretty well for me & I have lunch for the next day. Easy.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    "to go" boxes aren't that common in the UK. But I agree that it's portion control you're after. Rice or noodles will both be the big calorie hitters, so eat less of them. I'd gues the veggie curry is probably the lowest calorie.
  • rodduz
    rodduz Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Doesn't happen often, have what you wish. Or eat a few less calories on other days to make the deficit back. Personally I think it's silly to worry on rare occasions where we eat out etc.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I get a to go box shortly after I order and put 1/2 of whatever into the box right away. I find that works pretty well for me & I have lunch for the next day. Easy.

Great idea!