Anyone here use SuperPump pre-workout?

Options
Does anyone here use SuperPump? I LOVE it.. well I love the affects it gives me during my workout. I was taking GNC's energy enhancer pills, but unfortunately it kept me too jittery during the day. What I liked about SuperPump was that it didn't give me that jittery feeling. However, I've been using it for about a month, everyday, (first mistake probably) and I am now suffering from extreme irritability. It seems to wear off early evening, but I haven't been able to find anything on the internet to maybe explain. I upped my calories and water intake and try to take deep breaths in during the day, lol.

I've decided not to take the Superpump for a couple of weeks, and if I start with it again just use for weightlifting.

But, I was just curious is anyone who has used the product has experienced similar side affects?

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I use N.O Xplode and don't have bad side effect. Now if I take it late in the afternoon I am up late.

But I don't feel jitters...maybe the dosage you take is too high for you? try half a scoop.

With the NO Xplode you can take 1 to 3 scoops...my husband takes 3 while I take one. I take 2 if I'm truly dragging or I take a half a scoop when I need just a little pick me up or if I take it later in the day.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I've used NO Xplode & SuperPump 250 and, frankly, Jack3D blows them both away as a preworkout supplement.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    No, I don't have jitters with superpump, just irritability, hehe.

I've heard Jack3d is great! I went in to buy some because a tub is cheaper, but it is waaay smaller! I'm a broke college girl, haha.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I like Jack3d as well. I also use Nitro NCG and it has great energy without the jitters. I also take 1,3 dimethylamylamine in pill form.