Hoping to Connect

Options
Hi,

I've got about 80 pounds to lose, and I need to do it in a way that is sane, sensible, and long-term sustainable. I'm 48 years old, female, and hoping to find some others with similar goals so we can support and encourage one another through the challenging times and the celebrations! I need to look at foods that are healthy, wholesome and affordable, and exercise that is basically free, like walking or using equipment I already have. I also need encouragement to drink more water, and mostly, to not give up on myself when it's hard. Let's join together and help one another out!

Thanks,
-tenthingsfarm

Replies

• Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a fantastic site! Through support and logging it will be your best friend!
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Hi! And welcome.

Today is my 75th day at MFP and I have lost just shy of 26 pounds and have about another 80 to go. I do not belong to a gym and get all my exercise from walking and just being more active in my life. I eat what I like and do not purchase any special food.

I am committed to this process and I am determined to have fun while I'm doing it. Sending you a friend request.