Help with exercise settings for Beach Body Rockin;' Body!

Options
Can someone please tell me since Rockin' Body does not show up in MFP what I should Iuse as my settings?

Replies

• eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Something like "aerobics, low impact" may be close for that workout. Keep in mind that MFP tends to overstate exercise calories, though.
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just create your own - Go to "my exercises" and create from there
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Just create your own - Go to "my exercises" and create from there

That's what I usually do, honestly. The one benefit to a pre-made one is that it does at least attempt to offer the # of calories burned, though (although like I said above, they tend to be overestimates).
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I would use...

Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me since Rockin' Body does not show up in MFP what I should Iuse as my settings?

MFP uses general categories (as there are thousands of exercise videos). Figure out your videos category & log the number of minutes under cardiovascular.....and then something. MFP typically gives "generous" estimates.

This site: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/product-p/rockinbody.htm
    describes the video as dance......look for dance under cardiovascular...... or look for low impact aerobics under cardiovascular.

If you are using weights part of the time pick circuit training.

If you are using weights the whole time, pick strength training (again log under cardiovascular).
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What I do is wear my HRM for each video and then create my own exercise. For me that is the most accurate way to show calories burned. Hope this helps!!!