HRM watch only what's the best for price

Options
2»

Replies

• jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    Ok so I got a sportline and it has a chest strap. After 45 minutes of figuring it out I think this might work. Here's hoping for tomorrow's workout. I will let y'all know. Btw it was $50
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Ok so I got a sportline and it has a chest strap. After 45 minutes of figuring it out I think this might work. Here's hoping for tomorrow's workout. I will let y'all know. Btw it was $50

hope it works out for you. good luck.
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Options
    so awesome I was in this thread and today I win a Solues Flash HRM Watch from facebook. sweet. anyone want advice on shoes? lol
  • jenna40_2go
    Options
    So I used the new one today and I'm burning more calories than I thought! This one inputs age weight height and tells when you hit under, at, or above target. Liking this one alot!!
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Options
    So I used the new one today and I'm burning more calories than I thought! This one inputs age weight height and tells when you hit under, at, or above target. Liking this one alot!!
    glad it worked out for you. have fun.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    NM. Only read OP.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Targets are based on your age and are more appropriate for steady state cardio like running, biking, swimming, etc. If you're doing home workouts or whatever, you'll shift below and above that range throughout your workout which is perfectly fine.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Since the new Garmin range came out (220, 620) the 610 (which is an amazing watch) can be found for bargain prices.
  • jenna40_2go
    Options

Targets are based on your age and are more appropriate for steady state cardio like running, biking, swimming, etc. If you're doing home workouts or whatever, you'll shift below and above that range throughout your workout which is perfectly fine.

It's giving me my low target and high. It then tells me my total calories burned over all.