Getting rid of belly fat - Am I doing it right?

Options
13»

Replies

• Supergirl9801
    Options
    Since no one's mentioned this as well, calorie burn estimates are usually way off. I typically (and most on here) only eat back half my exercise calories (if you're tracking them). I understand the idea of counting calories seems tedious. I haven't for the last couple weeks and I'm still losing weight. However I was very meticulous about it for a while and weighed (not just measured, b/c that can be WAY off) EVERYTHING and was surprised to find how off many things were. Even food labels that tell you the approximate weight of a serving and how many servings something is can be off by up to 20%! So, I would at least track religiously for a couple weeks to get a better gauge. You are obviously doing something right though, cause you're losing weight.

Some protein ideas. EGGS...seriously, load up on them in the morning, hard boil them for a snack. Tuna's good too, jerky, avacado, nuts (although they're high in calories).
  • ashley11scott
    ashley11scott Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Your eating to many calories. At each snack/meal think where is my protien!

For bk i eat egg whites 4 -6 of them with green veggies!

Counting calories takes 10mins a day and now that iv been tracking a while it takes me like 3mins to log the whole day. Hardest thing was learning portions so i got cup sized tubs so i know how many cups of each food im eating.

good luck my friend but my advice is counting caloriors on MFP and tracking calorie burn with fitbit or another calorie tracker that suits you.

its easy to hit the gym the hardest part is what YOU put in UR mouth.