Low sodium bread?

Options
azlady7
azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
Does anyone know of a low sodium bread that is offered by walmart? I want it to be wheat. As whole grain as possible and low sodium. And one that doesnt cost 10.00 per slice lol. Anyone?

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Check Sara Lee 45 Cal & Delightful. It's just over 100 sodium per slice. I don't know how much lower you want to go than that.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I make my own bread. SO yummy, low sodium and high in fibre. I can post the recipe if you want.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I make my own bread. SO yummy, low sodium and high in fibre. I can post the recipe if you want.

Actually I would love that except that I am moving in a month and have packed everything up to bake with lol
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    Check Sara Lee 45 Cal & Delightful. It's just over 100 sodium per slice. I don't know how much lower you want to go than that.

I agree. This is the only bread I buy!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options

I have a bread maker and would LOVE the recipe. My kids are whining... mommy why isn't there bread smell in the house (Oct starts my major baking season) but all I know how to make is white and I won't make it anymore!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options

Would love this please as I have just bought a bread maker :bigsmile: Have sent you a FR :flowerforyou:
  • blakgarnet
    Options

i want it too!!!!!!!!!!!! just got a bread maker for christmas and need a good nutritious recipe