I did it! Im officially OVERWEIGHT!

Options
lutzsher
lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
Wow. I imagined this day months ago and it is finally here. As of this morning Im out of the obese category and Im now overweight!
Im walking on a cloud and grinning like an idiot this morning. Exactly 34.5 pounds to go to get to my goal and 42.5 pounds gone, NEVER to return.
Every moment of this has been through sheer dedication and hard work. We have completely changed our outlook, food, cooking techniques, lifestyle, everything.
My husband was in danger of getting diabetes over a year ago (listed as pre-diabetic but had extremely high blood sugar) and had a host of other health concerns . . . he is now completely off all medication and has regular blood sugar readings that are perfect!
I am just so happy today . . . and so proud of what we have accomplished.

Replies

• lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm waiting for that for myself. Keep it up!
  • digitalyssa
    digitalyssa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good stuff, you have a right to be VERY proud!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I am happy for both you and your husband
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Congratulations! :-)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your husband. The sacrifice and determination paid off. Keep up the good work!

:flowerforyou:
  • coastalstorm25
    Options
    Good For You!! Keep it up...you've already come this far...what another 30 lbs :)
    It is funny how that something like extra weight can make you body not work very well ...
    I hope you both reach your goal and try to remember on the hard days that IT is worth it. :)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great job! Nice that you can support each other too. Can't wait to join you!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! Way to go!!!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Way to be overweight! lol:bigsmile:

You and hubby must be very proud of yourselves! Celebrate the hard work! You deserve it!
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Accomplishing a long term goal takes desire,effort,sacrifice,&willpower....you guys did it..CELEBRATE!!!:drinker:
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    WOot Woot!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment! Keep up the great work!
  • cindymccauley
    Options
    Yay!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo happy and proud of you and your husband!!! What a powerful testimony!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great Job!!!!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • nanatina
    Options
    Congratulations on a Job Well Done -- Take a Bow!! Cuz you can see your feet even better now =)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, I am glad to see you are overweight. LOL . and happy to see all you and your hubbys hard work paying off
  • janellnicole2
    Options
    Wow great job! I am slowly awaiting the day I become overweight also. I have a long road ahead of me but reading things from you and others help me to keep going and not give up! Thank you!
  • tops2007
    tops2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 10lbs I think until I'm out of the obese range. But the thing is, and its not making an excuse but my thighs are what makes me weigh so much. I hardly have any fat around my ribs, I can see them if I suck in but I have a flabby belly and big thighs. I am only 18 and 5.2
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!