ELLIPTICAL MACHINE ?

Options
Is the "Gazelle Trainer" considered to be under the category of eliptical trainer? It is an eliptical but you can not change resistance or anything. It is a simple, free moving device that you move using arms & legs.

Replies

• danguzman
    Options
    I vote yes. I use 4 different types of elliptical machines and just list them under elliptical trainer.
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    honestly idk. i use an ellipical at the gym and mfp always says that i burn more calories than the machine does. i always manually enter my calories in. only accurate reading would be if you got one of those monitors that tell you what you burn, cant remember what they are called. I hear a good one is exspensive. You might log it as jogging @ what speed you go??? just a suggestion.
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I will say yes. 5 Years ago I use to own a Gazelle. The very basic one liek the one you are talking about with no resistance. Using that machines along I burned a totay of 50-60 LBS in less than 6 months. Like the elliptical you can work your entire body. If you incline your body forward or backward this will add some resistance to it.
    I have nothing but positive things to say about the Gazelle since a lost 60LBS on it myself.