Love yourself every step of your journey

Options
JaysWays
JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
I tend to look in the mirror and pinch the fat I have left. To really examine my body. If I notice that I am starting to gain again. I really focus on eating a lot better and work out like crazy. I would get mad at myself If I did not eat good throughout my week. I would get angry and I would not be to fun to be around If I skipped a workout. I wanted this image. I wanted to have six pack, I wanted to be perfect. I got addicted to the lifestyle. I got addicted to the gym. I got addicted on weighing myself. I got addicted on what I looked like. I knew my journey was not positive anymore it was negative. I decided to take a step back. To really realize what is important. All our bodies are not perfect. We will never be perfect. Why are we so caught up on what we look on the outside? I started to research what really matters. What really matters is what we are doing to our insides of our body. Our world has poison us.To look perfect in the mirror and keep damaging what really matters. Our organs. All the diet coke we drink, or the fast food we eat. Remember we only get one brain. I am no where near perfect. I like my Starbucks. I love to eat out once in awhile. Be the best you can be. Eat the best you can. Make small changes that will eventually turn into habits. I now tell myself I am doing this for my health. I love to workout because it gives me a great high. I feel good. My heart needs it, my body needs it. I fuel my body the best I can. To all the Women and Men out there. Love yourself every step of the way. Do not be so hard what you see in the mirror. That does not matter. What matters is what is in the inside. If you need help I am here to help. I am A life/health coach. I love what I do.<3 Good luck to all