Hello

Options
I'm new here and I have always had a very very unhealthy diet, my weight has always gone up and down, for the past year I have been maintaining my weight by eating all I can for two days and not eating for about three and if I did eat it would be chips or crackers. I have been feeling very weak and physically drained and I'm pretty sure its because of my diet, there has to be a better way to loose weight and be healthy. My mother has joined this site a few months ago and looks great, she tells me that this site offers alot of support and thats what I need. I don't want my two children to pick up my eating habits=( so here's to a NEW BEGINNING AND A NEW HEALTHY LIFE.
My current weight is 138
Goal weight is 125
Wish me luck

Replies

• jcanant
    jcanant Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place! Glad you made it here. I too am doing this for not only myself but my children. We want the best for them don't we. At times we forget how much they watch and learn from our habits. So happy healthy eating!
  • MNLopez
    MNLopez Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome darling!! I am so glad you decided to do this. As your mom...I know how determined you can be...so I am confident you will succeed! :happy:
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh-loss journey. I know you can do it!!!
  • basany
    basany Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome Laura. You are in the right place. Eat the calories you need, do not stab yourself, and exercise - even if it is just walking. You will see that it works and will feel much better. Good luck..