Amiigo Fitness Tracker?

Options
Was anyone in on the first round of production for the Amiigo Fitness Tracker? My name came up for the second round, and I actually have the money to spend on it right now.

I am wondering if it is as great as it sounds or if there are bugs that need to be worked out in further production runs. The idea behind it is great, but I know they had a lot of production hiccups and I'm worried about wasting my money on a product that might need improvement.

Thoughts?

Replies

• in_this_generation
    in_this_generation Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am wondering the same thing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    It looks similar to the Garmin Vivofit, with a few more metrics measure, but only 3 days of battery life. The problem I see is, for me, there is not display showing my active workout. The Garmin had a display but didn't show data from the active workout either. Bummer.

Had the Fitbit Force and loved how it tracked workouts, but it needed the addition of a HRM and more accuracy.

Just my .02
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Sunshine, come check out to the Amiigo Users Group we have on Facebook! Lots of good info, and yes, it seems more and more, it looks like it's going to be awesome! Now if we can get them to integrate Amiigo with MFP, that will be great!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/645343175541140/
  • Imcreatingmyself
    Options
    My name also came up for this round. I just bought a Polat FT 60, which I'm loving so far. Can't decide to try the Amiigo out or not. Thanks for the post and I hope you get more replies.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Sunshine, come check out to the Amiigo Users Group we have on Facebook! Lots of good info, and yes, it seems more and more, it looks like it's going to be awesome! Now if we can get them to integrate Amiigo with MFP, that will be great!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/645343175541140/

Thanks!