Starting Over and Looking For Friends

Options
Although I'm not new to MFP I have been off and on with working out and eating healthy. I am a recently single mom of two kids. I love running, biking, lifting weights, kickboxing and just about anything else that has to do with fitness. I'm just looking for some positive and motivating people to help get me back to where I was last summer.

Replies

• dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am not new either! I was on a fabulous roll and feeling fantastic until I let the stress of life situations over take me! I am trying so hard to get back into my groove! I would love to support and motivate each other! My name is Ranae and I was a single mom years ago! I will send a you a friend request! Lets rock this!! Woot Woot!:smile:
  • jason_adams
    jason_adams Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I AM relatively new to MFP, and I'm looking at building a support network. While not a single dad, I am a dad so can certainly sympathize with all the parenting... stuff... that gets dropped in the middle of life.

I'm a daily user and generally positive person. Hopefully we can help each other out! I know I'll need help later on when I'm passed my current set of goals.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp but not new to starting over. I seem to start over every Monday. I have been on track a couple weeks now and on mfp for a few days. I really like this appand find its easy to use. I love that we can have friends on here. Feel free to add me and we can boost each other.

Cindy