new

Options
Hi, I started yesterday with the calorie counter. I am tired of doing ridiculous things to lose weight that you only gain back so I am just cutting down on portion size and counting calories. This program makes it easy to do.

Replies

• mrsdonaheღ
    Options
    You are SO right. I think we set unrealistic goals. Lose this drastic amt of weight in so little time. Not permanent, that's for sure..OR healthy. so I'm with you now. Eat less move more, slow and steady, but the weightloss will be permanent, and I will have made a life change instead of a temporary diet. Yay for us...LOL
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    I'm glad you decided to join this site. When I lost my first fifteen pounds, I tried to tell people about this site, but they didn't or wouldn't understand what I was telling them. Now, they are starting to listen since I've dropped 35 pounds.
  • mylolabear
    mylolabear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started using this website a few months ago and then like most of my attempts blew it off.. Well I'm back on a mission to stick to it. so here's to success the second time around :tongue:
  • basany
    basany Posts: 7
    Options
    I was a little skeptic first. It does work! Try to take the calories you need (no more no less) and excercise, even if it is light excersice such as walking. You will be amazed.