Optimistic, that's me

Options
I joined MFP about a month and half ago. I did it because I needed additional motivation to loose the weight. Since joining, I have learned I have a condition called Pseudo Tumor and I am more than determine to loose this weight. I love looking at the success stories and you all inspire me! I hope to soon put my triumphant on MFP! Wish me luck and I wish you the same!

This truly is a great site!

Replies

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    hi jojo, and good luck. Youre really fortunate, that you are a vegetarian. I am about 90 percent vegetarian, but again, dont want to misuse the word, but I have , seldomly, some chicken breasts, and thats about it on the meat dept

I dont think you can eat anything more beneficial than fruits and vegetables.........good news , esp since i just read where they expect 1 in every 3 Americans to have diabetes by the year 2050..........I in 3..............wow, scarry

Good luck, were all rooting for you........Lloyd
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to hear your story!! Good luck with everything!!
  • Dreadz_Veggies_4Life
    Options
    Yes, before becoming a veggie, I only ate chicken. So, you are almost there :) It really is sad what they put in our foods. I am now learning to eat as a healthy vegetarian.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    hey jojo, yes I m getting there, its getting rough, but I m focused and nothings going to stop my goal

I just read 2 things about diet.....the one thats now on the Internet, the one about the fact that in 2050, 1 in 3 people are going to be expected to have diabetes, and the other is about all the induced chemicals and sugars that are put into chickens

this is injection, as well as in the chicken feed..........to make the chicken bigger and fatter..........

So, lol.............I am trying to eat so much healthier, only to find out that the healthy chicken breast I am consuming is laden with chemicals and sugars...........go figure....

Again, good luck, put me down as a friend as well.............Lloyd