On my way

Options
Joined about 2 months ago and have lost 16 pounds, 11 before I found this site. Love the calorie counter, kinda scary when I think about how many calories I must have packed on before I kept track. any advice for getting over the slow periods, when weight just doesn't seem to decrease no mater what?

Replies

• kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have heard that when your on a weight plateau.To change up your exercise. Cause your body has gotten used to what your doing.

And congrats on the 27 pounds! That's great!

And I know what you mean about it being scary thinking about how many calories you ate beforehand. I am over weight but I have never been that big. I never watched my calories and ate junk food and candy bars like crazy.... I don't know how I managed to keep off as much as I did.
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight lose! From what I heard to break a plateau you need to shake it up. Change your exercises. Change what you are eating. Keep your body guessing but keep healthy. Getting 'stuck' sucks big time but don't let it get you down. It will happen a few times while you are dieting. Good luck!