New

Options
Hi, I am 27, just got engaged, and I am currently at my record for highest weight. My fiance is a late night snacker with an amazing metabolism. I am hoping to get serious and lose 30-35 pounds. I was in a near fatal accident two years ago and this is the first time back in a gym. I get frustrated with how slow things are coming while I try to get back into it. It's amazing how simple things you take for granted can be so difficult after you haven't used the muscles for awhile. I know there are other people out there overcoming their own obstacles so I am just hoping that some communication with other people with similar goals will help me get motivated.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.