One More Time!

omahonycm
omahonycm Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
So... I've put on 15 pounds in the first year I've been married. My clothes don't fit. And I have a super busy life - I'm a teacher. Still, I have once again resolved to change. I commit to eating 1,500 calories a day, avoiding as much fat and sugar as I can without changing normal foods (I ate a broccoli casserole today, but a small portion) and working out at least 3 times a week.

I'm sure this will help... but I need support! I'll be checking in with you all to keep me accountable.

Thanks in advance!

-Marie :happy:

Replies

• omahonycm
    omahonycm Posts: 2
    So... I've put on 15 pounds in the first year I've been married. My clothes don't fit. And I have a super busy life - I'm a teacher. Still, I have once again resolved to change. I commit to eating 1,500 calories a day, avoiding as much fat and sugar as I can without changing normal foods (I ate a broccoli casserole today, but a small portion) and working out at least 3 times a week.

I'm sure this will help... but I need support! I'll be checking in with you all to keep me accountable.

Thanks in advance!

-Marie :happy:
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Welcome! Pretty much the same story here! Busy teacher, food is my weakness!
    Good luck and keep us posted!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • Fellow teacher here..I totally understand the busy part! I don't get to leave school until 6:00pm every night this week. Normally, I would have stopped and picked up fast food or something every day, but because of this site, I am making smarter choices and still sticking to my calories. You really can do this!
This discussion has been closed.