Complete Dinner at 500 calories

Options
Im new to adjusting what i like to eat and what is actually good for me. I spent a few minutes disecting one of my favorite recipes and came up with a fantastic Chicken CordonBleu with sauteed strings beans and roated potatoes.

Perdue Fit and Easy cutlets 80 calories each
Healthy Ones honey Ham slices 6 slices per serving 70 calories
98% fat free Cream of Mushroom soup 1/2 can per serving 60 calories
progresso seasoned bread crumbs 1/4 cup per serving 110 calories
Weight Watchers mozzerella cheese 1/3 cup 70 calories

MBT chicken boullion 5 cal per envelope
French cut string beans 1 cup 30 calories
idaho potato 1 potato 110 calories

Coat your chicken in the bread crumbs and layer them with 2 slice of ham and sprinkle of your cheese.Cover that with a additional cutlet. Bake for about 15 mins on 450 degrees. While your chicken is cooking measure your cream of mushroom soup, most cans are 2.5 servings. Place your in a small pot and add small amount of water to break the soup down just a little bit, this will make it easier to pour over chicken. When the 15 mins are up take the chicken from the oven and spoon over the cream of mushroom soup. it takes about 4 tables spoons worth to cover the top of your chicken. return it to bakeing for another 15 minutes.

I sauteed the string beans in a small sautee pan with the a sprinkle of the mbt chicken boullion for flavor. I also cut up the potatoes in small chunks seasoned them with garlic and onion powder and baked them along with the chicken.

I didnt realize how long the potatoes actually took to cook so plan on putting your potatoes in the the oven before your chicken.

In total your meal should fall between 465-500 calories depending on how big your cutlets are and how much soup you spoon over it.

Replies

• meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    bump. My bf loves chicken cordon bleu
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious, thanks for the idea! Lots of flavors going there, and sounds like it would be filling. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing! Thanks!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    chicken sounds good, can't wait to try it. Thanks!