I Need a Change!

Options
Good evening everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself --- Call me Juliet!

I'm in desperate need of loosing 20 pounds and I'm finally realizing that in my own way. I'm hoping that by joining a site dedicated to fitness and health, I'll be able to keep to my exercise and healthy eating and eventually achieve a weight that I can be happy with.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day/night! =)

Replies

• bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome Juliet :-) There are many tools here at your disposal - the food and exercise diaries are wonderful and a great place to start and track your efforts. The support here can be phenomenal - you've come to the right place :-)

Welcome again and best wishes! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shintowa
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great for keeping you motivated, finding new recipes, and just having a place to go to where people understand.

Remember a day is just a day. If you mess up, just pick yourself back up, and keep going. In the long run, what does it matter if you ate that cake, or had that soda, as long as you keep going towards your goal. Write down everything, even if you think it doesn't matter, or if it will look bad. You are only accountable to yourself, and you need to be honest to that person. It will start to become a habit, and that habit is what will help you the most.

Good luck on your journey!