Married people sex...

Options
NS81
NS81 Posts: 192 Member
OK, after much discussion with friends, I want to know...

Those of you that are married with children... How often do you have sex with your significant other these days?

Replies

• NS81
    Options
    Maybe that was too personal? haha... sorry!
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sadly enough it has been about 4 months.
  • NS81
    Options
    It seems like a lot of people have this complaint...

How long have you been married?
  • DerekVTX
    Options
    8 Years, but it has been said that the reason there is no sex is because I am fat. Time to fix that!
  • NS81
    Options
    Well that's crap. I'm glad it lit the fire for you to get healthy, but I still think it's kind of awful... What the heck happened to for better or worse? I've been married for 7, this past year has been a make it or break it year... almost broke, but on the mend, I think... Marriage is tough!
  • DerekVTX
    Options
    Marriage is tough. Its been 4 months for me know but it's really not just the sex, it really hurts when the person you want to be rejects you (Yeah guys can feel this way too). I was hoping my dedication and efforts and progress would of sparked something.......but nothing. Anybody else in my situation or is it just me?
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    About once per week but it could be more if I wanted. As I put on weight and got older, my drive went down. Even now by the end of the day I am dead tired from working all day, putting the kids to bed, etc.