New

Options
Hello All!

I am new to the site and I just wanted to introduce myself! I go by Ms1Diva :heart:

This is the heaviest I have ever been in my LIFE! I didnt even weigh this much when I was pregnant! I broke my ankle in March 2010 during roller derby practice and since then...I have packed on the pounds so to speak. I am still in the process of getting back to being 100% healthy ie having 2 good legs! I am hoping that this site will help me track what I eat and take a look at calories.

During that time, I also had to have an emergency partial hysterectomy and last month my Dr kind of put me on a 1000 calorie a day diet for a month. (I go back on Nov 2) I just cant DO IT! I think about food constantly and I feel like I am always hungry.

Any help for ANYONE would be appecited!

Looking forward to losing the pounds!

:heart:

Replies

• MzChellesoul
    Options
    I went to a dietician today and was told that women should not go below 1200 calories a day. Just something I learned and something you may want to ask about.
  • Ms1Diva
    Ms1Diva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will ask.
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    I agree with MzChelleSoul - 1000 calories a day is not healthy - seems to me like it would keep your body in starvation mode, and when the body is in starvation mode - it stubbornly holds on to as much fat as possible! Many many doctors and diet experts proclaim that you should not be under 1200 calories. No wonder you feel hungry all the time --

Sometimes doctor's make recommendations - but they are all subject to review!

Good luck!