Hello!

Options
My name is Robyn, I'm 20 and (obviously) here for the same reasons as I guess you are!

I've never been small, I'm not entirely unhappy with my body but I know that losing some weight will be better for me in the long run. I've already started. I was around 11 1/2st when I started university two years ago. I got up to 13st 5lb but I'm now down to 12st 11lb. This is the first time I've been under 13st in nearly a year! I'm desperate to keep under it.

I already have a question! I currently do shift work in a shop. I tend to be folding clothes, putting stock out and generally running about the shop floor. I'm not sure how to categorise this excersise? Any advice appreciated :D

Thank you! xx

Replies

• Szycuez
    Szycuez Posts: 28
    Options
    I would put it under "moving household items" and estimate your time doing it.

But that is just what I would do.:bigsmile:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • Carladud
    Options
    Hello, this is the first time I decided to really get serious about my weight. I'm a wedding planner and it's very hard running around when you're carrying a extra person on your back. I want to look Fabulous for my friends wedding and I don't want to feel ashamed anymore when me and my sweetie are out on the town. Although he loves me just the way I am, but I have to feel the same way about myself. I'm hoping this site gives me the kick your butt encouragement I need to reach my goal weight. I look forward to chatting with someone who feels the same. Let's rock this out.:happy:
  • katmil
    katmil Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome Robyn!!!
    No idea re. folding/putting away clothes, just wanted to say hi and good luck :)