Post ONE word to describe your personality and I will...

Options

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Intellegent.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    easygoing
    Au natural. Your lovely locks look best in their birthday suit. Wash and wear. As you age you will appreciate the salt and pepper look as it accentuates your glowing personality and ever increasing wisdom. Then when they fully turn to a glam silver you will be showing off your naturally beautiful hue with pink blushers and creamy beige shadows.
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Right now? Crabby as hell but wait five minutes and I'll be civil again.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    HILARIOUS!!!:bigsmile:
    Dark dark brown with glistening clear glaze to keep your mane super shiney. The boys tend to flock to you and your brunette sophistication that seeps out of your laughter-generating personality.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    positive!:wink:
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    insecure
    Warm brown tones weaved with honey hues. They make you feel warm and snuggly while at the same time drawing on and enhancing your warm complexion.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Dork. 8]
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,742 Member
    Options
    Honest.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    sunny
    Bombshell blond. You are totally radient with energy and friendliness but dont forget about your spicey side. So turn the underside to a henna hue and when you pull your whole look up people will not only turn their heads to look (you're used to that anyway) but they will ask "Who is THAT and how can I be her?"
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Friendly
    Your hair should be a lovely shade of strawberry blonde, but when you look closer there are about 5 different hues woven in and out in undertones and highlights that totally explain your diverse personality and ability to empathize with so many different people.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    insecure
    Warm brown tones weaved with honey hues. They make you feel warm and snuggly while at the same time drawing on and enhancing your warm complexion.

And see I have tried that and people think it's not me. Blonde by nature although now dark blonde. By the way, my husband says no way in hell I am insecure LOL.

His description w/ my sister's agreement is "emerging" because of all of the mental transitions I have gone through the last year.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Intellegent.
    Moussed up dark brown and you always carry a comb with you somewhere (I'm guessing glovebox?) .
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Right now? Crabby as hell but wait five minutes and I'll be civil again.
    Nutty golden brown with auburn highlights, very streaky and bold. You have a warm welcoming aura and everyone is drawn to you and your ability to make anyone feel loved and protected but you have a wild flair too that shoots out every once in a while. However, it endears you to everyone even more so because your outbursts actually make you more real and approachable.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    positive!:wink:
    Bald. Shave it all off and go for a baby bum smooth waxed to impress shiney scalp. Bald men who are always smiling remind me of Sean Connery meets Michael Chiklis meets a teddy bear. Strong, fun, playful and masculine.
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Dork. 8]
    You are unsure of yourself. You may think "dork" but really thats just how you feel others see you so you play along. Your hair should be medium brown with 3-4 hues of warm shade woven in to bring out that spark in your eyes that gets brighter when you've discovered something new about yourself because that spark is about to be your main feature over the next few years. :)
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    Intuitive
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Honest.
    With such a humble but cuthroat attitude you should maneuver towards cool and neutral tones like purply burgandy reds and dark bluish browns or black. The dark tones bring out your bright eyes and that pink undercomplexon, plus the darker shades show others that you care enough to tell them what they dont want to hear but need to.
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    Driven.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Dork. 8]
    You are unsure of yourself. You may think "dork" but really thats just how you feel others see you so you play along. Your hair should be medium brown with 3-4 hues of warm shade woven in to bring out that spark in your eyes that gets brighter when you've discovered something new about yourself because that spark is about to be your main feature over the next few years. :)

:0! Oh myy! Well thank you ! I like that ! <3
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Competitive