Looking for some dedicated friends

Options
mathandcats
mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
I'm 21 and an introverted Canadian university student majoring in math. I've been using MFP for a month now, and was hoping to extend my friends list a bit. I don't cut out any foods, but try to limit sugary foods that are bad on the GI scale (family history of diabetes). I log my food every day and am looking for similarly committed and supportive friends.

Replies

• DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Im dedicated and love to help motivate my MFP peeps. Add me!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • louisianagirl1612
    louisianagirl1612 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I am new on here but have been working toward my fitness goals for a good while now. I lead a pretty active lifestyle and I hit the gym regularly & do some strength training. I joined here for support and accountability for my calorie counting, and also motivation to push myself at the gym so I can lose that stubborn spare tire around the middle. We can be support for each other :)
  • TrishaBoo92
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I am new on here but have been working toward my fitness goals for a good while now. I lead a pretty active lifestyle and I hit the gym regularly & do some strength training. I joined here for support and accountability for my calorie counting, and also motivation to push myself at the gym so I can lose that stubborn spare tire around the middle. We can be support for each other :)

Hello! When you say spare tire do you mean like your stomachs cut in two? & one is bigger then the other? That's what I have :/