C25K pocasts?

Options
Does anyone know of or use a podcast for Couch 2 5k program? I've been looking for one that will play music and have beeps or a voice-over at the times you need to walk/run each week but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

So, what do you use? Podcast? Your own playlist? Stopwatch?

Replies

• kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I have an app. I think I paid 2.99 or 3.99 for it, so it was really not much at all. I love it! I am looking at it right now but can not figure out which one it is!! It was the top ranking one in the app store! I listen to my other podcasts and the app plays the beeps overtop of it to tell me when it is time to run/walk.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I was so unhappy with the Nike + GPS app which tells me time and speed and all of that, but just so inaccurate, I decided to just make my own work out music. It last 300 mins with a voice saying the time every minute.

Hopefully I will find somethign better, but for not, it works for me.
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i found one that has a voice over and music. it is a pod cast. NHS couch to 5 k. i'm pretty happy with it.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html

if electronic music is not your thing you might not like this...
  • melodymartinez
    Options
    I don't know the name of it offhand and don't have access to Itunes, but it's under Itunes I think it's like 5K101. I like that one. Last time I used the Robert Ullrey one from Itunes but didn't like the techno music.
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    I just downloaded mine from the c25k site. Its dancey with a voice over. It does the trick....