I just ate 3000 cal for lunch without knowing!

Options

Replies

• squiggysmama
    Options
    Thanks. I love the unless you die in your sleep comment. I don't know if it was suppose to funny but it gave me a chuckle, I have twisted sense of humor.

It was ;)
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Now i'm dieing to know what you ate as well!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just start over tomorrow! We all need an "off day" once in a while! :):flowerforyou:
  • hollyhopes2
    hollyhopes2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk :)
  • DanieRCC
    DanieRCC Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    What was the meal?!? Inquisitive minds want to know.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I went to my mom's house for lunch with my kids and ate close to 3000 calories in one sitting and did not even know it! I knew it would be a lot but 3000!!!! How do you come back from that????

What did you eat, exactly?
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Start chasing the kids around the house and get yourself moving even if onlly for a little while. I try to stay around 1200 cal./day but I am also tracking the sugar and sodium as well. It must have been good. Bring along a measuring cup set so you can see how much you should be eating of it. Have a great weekend. We all make these mistakes. Just start again tomorrow.:smile:
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Part of me is starting to think this is a troll but...

WHAT DID YOU EAT?! :tongue:
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    its possible you were calculating on the high end - I know when I'm bad I do that - and you didnt "really" eat 3000 calories. But even if you did I can see how that happens if you were just sitting around the table and there was food and snacks.

Next time either dont have sugary drinks (if you did as a little was of helping) or the best advice is get up and get away from the kitchen/ table or general area where the food is, or another thing is to help serve and clean and eat last. I find that the later two reduce my temptation to eat if I'm away from the food or busy serving and. At family events I always do that and even admitted to thats why I remove myself from the food once I finish eating.
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I wanna know!!!!!
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    C'mon, we're all dying to know....what did you eat 3000 of?
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    what did you eat??
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mm5w9l6NZd1r5xzspo1_500.gif

PLEASE?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mm5w9l6NZd1r5xzspo1_500.gif

PLEASE?

:heart:

I want to know too...
  • xxmestxx
    xxmestxx Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm curious as well.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much I ate before I started logging it.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You will be fine. I ate and drink 3000 cals yesterday as well. lol

It is what it is.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I ate a ton of Mexican restaurant tortilla chips, and almost an entire extra large Hershey's Symphony bar yesterday. I feel fine today. Awesome in fact. :laugh:
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi I ate something from Taco Bell that had 700 + calories yesterday. I usually look it up before eating it but I just ate it and then looked up the calories. I won't do that again!!! May I make a suggestion? On mother's day we had a carb fest b/c my mom's favorite foods were served. What I did was I logged it in before and that way I could measure the amount ahead of time. I went over on my calories but I chose to do it that way. But I didn't break the bank. Why don't you just chalk it up to experience and a lesson learned and forget it. When I first started I was so obsessed and real life happens and then you get bummed out. Just expect days like that and move on. You might gain a lb but in the long run eating healthy day after day you will lose that and more. Just shake it off and start again!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!:smile:
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Really? You did not know it?