Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many squats can you do without stopping?

2»

Replies

• chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Let's see you lifters do 100 bodyweight squats, in a row. Just for a warm up. ;)
  • JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    If I do body weight squats, the most I've done was 149 in a row, I tried so hard to get to 150 but it just wasn't happening. Couldn't count any of the attempts for sloppy form. Next time, I'll get it.

Weighted it depends, if I can do more than 5-6 squats, it's time to add more weight. Most I ever did was 33 in a row at 185lbs, nothing spectacular, but my legs hated me for about a week afterwards.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    without weights about 50 and I am struggling

with weights usually only about 25-30 >_<
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Let's see you lifters do 100 bodyweight squats, in a row. Just for a warm up. ;)

I do weighted squats and I can happily say that doing 100 bodyweight squats would kill me... However why do 100 when I can do a lot less and get a lot better results ;) as previously said doing 100 squats is more aerobics than anything but good on op it's a start and if you don't have the equipment you make the most of what you've got :) ..... squatting in heels gets you a much deeper squat also :) .... when at home I tend to chuck one of my kids on my shoulders they don't weigh a lot but it helps :)