NO LONGER the fattest person in the room.

Options
Something I realized today:

For SO long, I've almost always been the fattest person in the room...wherever I was, I was the biggest person. And I'm not exaggerating people. And I'm talking like my WHOLE life! From as far back as I can remember I was always the fattest kid in the classroom, the fattest employee, the fattest family member, the fattest friend, the fattest person at the party, the fattest member of the group, the fattest you get the idea.

I'm no longer that person. I'm no longer the fattest person in the room and it feels great!

Thanks for reading! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job - you must feel wonderful!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! I use to be as well! Now I am the fittest person in the room!
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling........I know that feeling. Congrats.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I can soooo relate to that..the fattest person in school, the fattest friend the fattest person @ work...geez when I started the fattest person @ OA.
    I am so happy that I no longer fill that roll. Congrats girl I know how liberating that is and I feel you're joy!
  • bel74
    bel74 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you must feel so good,well done! :bigsmile:
  • resptech97
    Options
    Oh I know how you feel! It is a great feeling. Other people dont realize how different a large person feels in a room with "skinny" people! You feel like everyone is looking at you and talking behind your back. I have even thought some people avoid me because they were afraid they would "catch" the fatness....LOL Anyway I still have a ways to go but I no longer feel like all eyes are on me in public....not for that reason anyway...LOL
  • jme959
    jme959 Posts: 18
    Options
    congratulations on your accomplishment and all of the hard work it took to get you there
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wooo! congrats on the weight loss :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Congrats... I am normally the fattest person on the train, but sometimes that means I get a seat to myself :tongue:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Now you can feel as awsome as you already are!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    BIG SMILE!!
  • Krymsen
    Krymsen Posts: 72
    Options
    You go girl! Keep up the good work! You will be at your goal in no time.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What a great feeling.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Diane! It is a wonderful feeling and I am soooo happy for you!:drinker:
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the wonderful work.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Tonya1979
    Options
    Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!