My turn now - newbie

Options
With taking turns of taking care of my 4 kids ( 2 two legged and 2 four legged) and my hubby I have decided that it is now my turn to learn to take care of myself. I normally put anything and everything first but now it is my turn. I used to be so full of energy and it was hard to get me to stay still but over the past 9 years that as chaged and i want that part of myself back. So that is why I am here! I would love to have friends to help and share this change with!

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! I'm so glad to hear your story and your quest to better your health. I'm in the same boat - always taking care of others that I've neglected caring for myself. Now, it's my turn too! Welcome to MFP!!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Whole-wheat pasta is generally known to be better for you because whole-wheat pasta contains the entire grain seed. Whole-wheat pasta contains vitamins, minerals and fiber, some of which are lost in the refining process when pasta is made from refined and processed flour.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good for you both!!! Welcome!!! :drinker:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • frbarber
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like some added support