Hello Friends?

Options
Today is my first day using myfitnesspal & I will do my best to keep everyone updated on my progress - both good & bad days.
I'm looking for friends to chat with, encourage & support. I would also like to find (If possible) someone to walk with if you are in the Prunedale (Oak Hills) area.
I am a SAHM who should have plenty of time to get this weight off & have all the tools neccessary to do so - a home gym, a stationary bike, a Wii system with the Wii Fit & Wii Fit Plus along with a beautiful area to walk in. The only thing that I don't have is motivation. That is where I am hoping the friends that I meet here will help me.
I return, I will support & encourage you through this journey that we will take together.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • frbarber
    Options
    Welcome...This is a good place and will help you in your journey. You can friend me if you want to and we can motivate each other.
  • MelodiV2010
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You have taken an important step to becoming the new and improved version of YOU! I have been here for a couple of months now and I love it. It has been so enlightening for me. I have learned so much about my habits (both bad and good) and have met some pretty great people here. What really cracks me up is how I now refer to certain types of food as "expensive" and I am not talking about the actual cost! : ) Another has been that people at my work now look to me to figure out if something is bad for them or not. I am not a picture of perfect health (yet) but they see that I take the time to care so they trust in me in return. Pretty great!!

I sure hope you find this to be a positive experience as I have. Feel free to friend me if you would like to share!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, SAHM here too! Welcome!
  • missgalaxy
    Options
    Hiya!!!

Im the same as you, I have all the tools ie a wii, fitness DVD's, a bike in the garden etc etc but my motivation is rubbish!!!!! Although I cant exercise with you (Im in England lol!!), feel free to add me as a friend and we can spur each other on!! Im in this for the long haul and reckon we could give it a good go together!! xx