Week 1 is almost done!

jpowers416
jpowers416 Posts: 57 Member
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
It's the small victory of knowing that I'm almost finished with the first week of this lifestyle change that I am adopting....and so far it hasn't been that hard. Yes today I caved when my roommate presented me with her mom's chocolate chip cookies (does everyone see why they are my weakness now?! This is the 2nd time this week someone has given me fresh baked cookies!!!) Anyway, I had one,.....then I had a second. Not 5 minutes later my stomach was not a happy camper.

Now I don't know if I was making myself think I was feeling sick, or if my stomach was actually not happy about the crap that I had just ingested. I'm going to stick with thinking my stomach just didn't like it. See if a little taste aversion won't work ;) Even though I had those darn cookies, I still managed to stay right around my calorie goal (just a tad over!) and have been right at, or just under my calories for the rest of the week.

The weekend is upon us and now I'm scared. My roommate isn't around to distract me, and I don't really know anyone else around....It looks like a long afternoon at the gym for me (hopefully!) I hope everyone else has a good, productive weekend, and it doesn't rain on you like it is supposed to here!

Replies

• xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    stay focused. You are not going to want to un-do the good that you have done so far. Keep ur water bottle handy, get to the gym, read a book, keep those hands busy and away from the un-planned food!
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Congratulations with your first week! Weekends are always the hardest for me too.
This discussion has been closed.