Based in Australia? 20 kilos to lose

Options
Hi,
I am 38 with 2 little boys under 3 and sick to death of carrying 20 extra kilos. I am in inner City Sydney - Randwick - wondering if anyone near by?

Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Hey mate. Fellow Aussie here. I'm out west in Sydney. Train hard and eat right you will drop the weight for sure. :)
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Another Aussie. Just moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast..... Missing Sydney!!!!! Lol

I've got 20 kg to drop too.... Feel free to add me :)

Xx
  • beautyinstrength2014
    Options
    I am in Tassie and also have 20kgs to drop, having trouble staying motivated :(
  • Raspberrybullets
    Raspberrybullets Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Melbourne girl, also looking to lose 20-30kgs. Lost all my motivation and now starting back again.
    Feel free to add me, I need all the accountability I can get lol.
  • marricurt
    marricurt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..
    I'm in brisbane and have around twenty to lose as well to get back to pre-kids weight. I work full time as a nurse and have four kids (16 and 11 year old girls and twin 4 year old boys) so it's a busy household. I have lost about five kilos so far and am really enjoying the journey. I will be adding exercise to my eating plan soon..I am recovering from surgery so have to get the 'ok' from the doctor but I am so looking forward to getting back onto weights again.. Feel free to add me as I am always looking for active friends. :)