TURBO FIRE TONING CLASSES

Options
I LOVE the Turbo Fire Cardio Classes but I have not been impressed by the toning and strength classes. I did Core 20 yesterday and I don't feel any impact in my muscles. At first I thought, maybe I have a crappy resistance band. But I did Sculpt 30 which was a bit tougher and I did feel it some in my arms, but I guess because the cardio is so high energy and high impact, I expected more from the the strength workouts, especially since Chalene herself looks nice and ripped. Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If you're not feeling it in the Tone and Sculpt classes, you're not using a short enough or thick enough resistance band. I have a variety of bands from Beachbody and I use the Burgundy colored one for both Tone and Sculpt (rather than the pink one that came with the program)...I'm sore as can be and I've been doing strength training 3 days/week for almost two years.

With regards to the core class...make sure you're really targeting a contraction in each muscle group you're focusing upon.

Finally...if you really want to amp up the resistance training, get ChaLean Extreme and follow the 20-week ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid. It's killer!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Agreed with the above poster. I also do ChaLEAN Extreme and that's what I count on the most for toning.