First taste of success!!

Options
ejsmith7
ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
So I've been on MFP for almost a month & have been consistent w/ about 2lb per week weight loss. My husband says that he can see a difference :) Even though I feel slimmer, I didn't notice a difference in the mirror, but then I started to notice a difference in how my jeans feel. Before I started, my jeans were tight when they first came out of the wash and loosened to become comfortable as the day went on... but now, they are comfortable coming out of the wash and too loose as the day progresses!! YAY!! I had to buy a belt!! lol It feels great to be able to share my first success story :happy:

Replies

• missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    congratulations :)
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!

Keep up the good work! : )
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great feeling is'nt it, well done you :smile:
  • 614jaimee
    Options
    That is great! Keep up the good work! It's the small victories that keep us going. You will be in the next size down before you know it!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    That is way awesome!!! I have noticed a difference in my jeans too. They look silly on me now. My legs are too small for them. They hang off of me and I can slip out of them without undoing them. Keep up the good work, and the small things will pile up! :drinker:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Great job!! It's so nice seeing your success in everyday life versus just on the scale.
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :happy:
  • rundgrenfan
    Options
    Great job! I have just outgrown ( the good way) a pair of jeans, too. Time to dig further down the closet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!