SWEETS you CAN eat

Options
2»

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    No reason why you can't have the real thing.

It's not evil I promise.

I have Talenti Gelato in my freezer and 3 cupcakes on my counter. Can't wait to eat them all...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I got stuck eating carob as a kid because, back then, chocolate was the boogeyman of the month. I've hated chiropractors and homeopaths ever since. Take from that what you will, but touch my chocolate and I'm cutting a *****. Where were we? Sugar. Yea. I mean, yes please.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    That poop story makes me sad.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    don't want to disappoint but "most" sugar free foods usually contain a bunch of other, toxic additives they use to replace sugar and they're very bad for your health.
    Chocorite, they use Stevia which is not toxic and they taste good, you can have a small amount and not worry about it at all, but I wouldn't eat more than your macros can handle.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    If I want a candy I will have a chupa chubs only 60 calories and they take forever to disappear
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse"
    Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

lol... it has been a while since I have heard the phrase "Heavens to Murgatroyd"

:devil: Now where can I buy these evil Gummi Bears. I need to give some to the office jacka$$ for his birthday :devil: