New!! Need friends and motivation!

Options
Hi! My name is Kayla.. I'm 22 years old, a wife, a full-time college student, and I work 2 jobs. Even though I have my work cut out for me, I'm adding my weight loss goal into my busy schedule because enough is enough and excuses aren't making me feel better anymore. I want results!

I'm new to this site and I'm known to have a hard time staying motivated! I've been counting calories on MFP for 5 days now and will be starting the Turbo Jam series as soon as it arrives at my door :). I'm determined to reach my goal this time rather than quitting not even half way through like I normally do. I feel confident that with this site and the support of new friends going through the same struggle that we can keep each other motivated and reach our goals together. Please feel free to add me to your friends if you'd just like another good friend or if you like to give and receive encouragement. I could use all of the above! :)

Replies

• jackal75
    Options
    How do you have any weight to lose with a schedule that busy? LOL!

With that much going on in your life, I hope you have an iPhone or Android. They have an app for this on those devices that will help you enter on the go.

You can do it, and lean on this community when you feel discouraged!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    Haha I know!!! I'm trying my best to make time and so far it's working!! Thanks for the support :)
  • jackal75
    Options
    Any time... we all need a kick in the backside sometimes. :tongue:
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    How true! :smile: