Rockin Wellness

Options
has anyone out there used Rockin Wellness? Do you like it? Does it help with weightloss? How is it in comparison to other protein shakes out there? Just thought I'd throw a few questions out there and see what happens.

Replies

• 75barbie
    75barbie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I drank it for a while. I didn't lose weight from drinking it, it's low in protien at only 4g per serving but it is pretty tasty. I stopped drinking it because it wasn't worth the high $$ and I wasn't diggin that it has soy and guar gum in it
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I've just started drinking the Performance Whey Chocolate Protein drinks (Costco)...they have 20 grams of protein. I am finding that I AM NOT hungry after having a shake. I have been able to have them at breakfast time without any tummy problems.
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Is it reasonably affordable? I was taking EAS LEAN 15 . It's good I may just stick with that. Although I think the one you mentioned has more protein. I may give it a try. I need to stay full.
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I paid $19.99 on sale for 24 shakes. The powder is a better deal but I don't have time to make a shake in the morning. I have three weeks of school left so I thought I'd stay with the pre-made until summer vacation. I just bought a different brand Premier yesterday. It has 30 grams of protein...the carbs. are low too. Good luck!

P.S. I only bought the different brand b/c my hubby was with me...he wanted to save 10.00 LOL
  • mjegland
    mjegland Posts: 1
    Options
    My husband likes Rockin Wellness, but I won't buy it anymore. They automatically signed us up for auto-ship and took money out of my account.