Trader Joe's!

Options
13»

Replies

• Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Not sure about healthy snacks but they have a triple ginger cookie that is awesome. ????

Years ago, I used to live near one and I'd always get Gingeroos - (ginger cookies.) Don't know if they're still there or if they switched to that "triple ginger cookie" thing she's talking about. Either way, I vote for TJ's ginger cookies. :drinker:

The triple ginger cookies rock. I also love their oat bran muffins (carrot ginger and some kind of berry blend are the flavors they have around here), but I would highly suggest freezing them and thawing them out when you want one - they don't have any preservatives and mold very quickly! I usually leave two out and freeze the other two. They thaw in the microwave really well.
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, also their orange flavored cranberries (dried) are awesome in oatmeal and stuff. And their granny smith apple rings are amazing. Okay, in general I find their dried fruit to be way better tasting and better quality than anywhere else.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    TJ has a lot of unhealthful, processed foods packaged under "organic" labels that fool a lot of people into thinking its nutritious. Stick to the fresh produce, low-fat dairy and meats. I like TJ's nonfat plain Greek yogurt in the 4-cup tub. That's what I used to get all the time until I started shopping at Costco for larger yogurt containers.
  • getfitwithlee
    getfitwithlee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MUST HAVE: Spinach stuffed mushrooms!!!!! Peanut power bar, 7 day cleanse....