Slimmer thighs

Options
Hi,
What exercise would yall recommend to slim the thighs the fastest? Powerwalking? Bicycling?.....
xo

Replies

• kennagif
    kennagif Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yeah what do I need to do to get my thighs to not rub? lol seriously
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can't really spot reduce but cycling tones your thighs like nothing else!!!
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Pilates. Hands down. It's amazing the difference it makes.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio.....need to lose the fat over the muscle before any toning is visible. Unfortunately, can't spot reduce, so just stick with it. It is the last part to be shrinking on me. :grumble:
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    can't imagine that your thighs are that big if you're stomach is so flat! running slims thighs though, fastest calorie burner too.
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Yup, having trouble with the thighs too. If they're last to thin I guess I'll just keep on with my daily workouts at the gym and know that it will happen sooner or later.
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Squats, Squats, Squats with weights, and more squats! lol!

Squats have helped shape my thighs big time.... However, the only way to get rid of fat is to do Cardio. But, if you build muscle, it will help burn fat. Hope this helps!
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    Yup - no selective spot reduction. I do like Pilates because it seems to elongate the body/muscles.

Also, each body is different. I still have hips and thighs at around 110 pounds and they are here to stay. I can't shrink my bones!!!

I think the recommendation of cardio or a change in your exercise routine are great!

Good luck!!!
  • bikegeorge
    bikegeorge Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cycling gets rid of the jiggly thighs..builds up gthe quads and really tones them well.
  • sugarkane
    Options
    Thanks for all the helpful replies!! =)
    I usually do some bicycling and pilates, but I guess that I need to keep with it and maybe step it up a little too see better results!

I'll try the squats too, since I don't seem to have much muscles in my thighs haha, its very difficult for me to build muscle... do I eat too little protein perhaps? Maybe I need some protein shakes or something?
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Pilates and fat loss helped me initially but NOTHING toned my lower body like Beachbody's Brazilian butt lift program :love: . Best money I ever spent. I love my butt and thighs now when they used to be a problem area. The elliptical also seems to be helping cause it tones and burns fat at the same time.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    if your a member of a gym try step classes or spin!