Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm Amanda & I'm 24. I'm new to this site, so I'm not to sure on what to do.

Replies

• BexC
    BexC Posts: 53
    Options
    Heya if you wanna add me as a friend feel free and good luck xx
  • BexC
    BexC Posts: 53
    Options
    Heya if you wanna add me as a friend feel free and good luck xx
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kayla, I'm 22 years old and I'm new to this site too. I've been counting calories for 5 days and I'm looking for some new friends to encourage and to help keep me motivated as well :). I'm going to be starting up the Turbo Jam dvd's pretty soon and I can't wait to see the results!! Good luck on your journey! I've found this site to be really user friendly!
  • kf1115
    kf1115 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm just a week old here, haven't taken time to do much on the forum. I used a site similar to this to quit smoking 3.5 years ago, and it really helped. So now I'm here to see if I can lose the weight I gained since I quit. I gained 60 pounds in 3 years. I've lost 23 pounds so far this year, but I'm hoping this will help motivate me, and learn more about how my metabolism works. I have thyroid disease, which really messes with your metabolism and energy levels, and thus calorie consumption. So far, I've learned a lot!
  • sheree1970
    sheree1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Sheree and I started this past Wednesday. I'm excited and doing good so far. Last night I went over my calories and didn't go to the gym like I planned, but I'm going walking tomorrow. I have been having issues with my weight all of my life. I go up and down the scale, but this is about the heaviest that I've been in a very long time. Although it's only been 3 days, I feel so much better. Weekends are a challenge for me, but hopefully with a lot of determination, support and exercise, I will lose this weight.
  • sheree1970
    sheree1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new also. Good luck!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people. This is a great site. Join in on some challenges and remember, log every bite. :happy: