Rip and Burn?

Options
2»

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    p.s. calisthenics are exercises you do using your own body weight in a repetitive motion....crunches, squats, push ups...ect!
    I ran the bleachers at YCHS after my hour of cardio at the gym and riding my bike to and from work.
    It was awesome!
    You should see what they did to that track...it is SWEET!!! It's all artificial now. I'm going back tomorrow while Dj is at baseball practice...it was fun! I'll act as if my quads are soar as heck from all the riding I've been doing :tongue:
    Bye again!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Sounds PAIN-FULL! Kinda what GTO- wouldn't mind doing to her hubby? !:bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit annoyed here and always looking for new ways to get around. We do not have sidewalks! Anywhere around here off my cul-de-sac is like trying to walk down Railroad Avenue in Yuba, but on the road...It's so annoying!

I'm tired of being fat, I'm tired of being tired, I'm tired of being lazy. I think I need a pick me up today. I found out I went over my calories because I forgot to add something yesterday. I'm nevere going to be thinner. :*(
  • ykota89
    ykota89 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    It is about 407kcal/hr
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_board#Exercise
    I know this post is dated but maybe someone else will benefit from this.