i miss my favorite jeans :-/

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Samantha and I am new to this site... hoping to reach my weight loss goal of 45 lbs by the end of Spring semester (around May). Thanks to my girl joleciamichelle for introducing me to the site, and I hope to meet others out there like myself just trying to fit into their favorite jeans again! :-)

Replies

• sjd2010
    sjd2010 Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. You will find this site a great benefit!:flowerforyou:
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome! That's a great goal and a great time frame. I may have to join you!

I was able to lose enough since August that I found a new favorite pair of jeans. Actually my old favorites don't fit any more. You will be able to say that soon. This is a great site!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This is a great tool to have.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    My problem is that I have been over size 14 for so long, that my favourite pair of jeans were from a plus size store......now that I am back to size 12/14, I can't buy them anymore and I can't find a pair that fits me so well like they did! :angry: :sad:

But it is all worth it to be a size 12/14 instead of a 18/20! :happy: Can't wait to see where the last 25 pounds I want to lose put me!
  • PlusSizedNikki
    PlusSizedNikki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thank you so much! i'm so happy to meet all of you lovely people and to hear all of your inspirational stories! thank you again for welcoming me :-)