Does anyone know who sales QUALITY plus size workout clothes

Options
I am totally running out of workout clothes. I really want to find some new workout duds that make me feel good about myfelf in the gym. THe ones I have now literally last 4 to 6 months max b/c my thighs create friction and ya know ...Holes lol....So where can i go?

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am just buying stuff from Old Navy right now with the thought that I will grow out of them when losing weight so I don't want to spend a lot of new stuff. LOL Hopeful thinking.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I found some that I think are good on Old Navy.com - not in the store. The bad thing is they are getting too big and I will have to get some smaller ones soon.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Try Old Navy online - their go yoga clothes are actually really good and they have plus sizes online.

And walmart has the danskin line which is good also.
  • HLINTNER
    Options
    Target online has been selling some plus size workout clothes they look nice. I haven't bought any yet still doing sweatpants..
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls Im definitely going to check out those paces. Good Point I dont want to spend to much since I will be dropping the lbs. @ old navy site now. They have some great cute vibrant things.
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I really love the Target C9 stuff. I have thighs, too (and it doesn't look like they are going anywhere even after 20lbs lost. :( ) and their stuff seems to last very well. I've got some capris and shorts that have lasted 5 years (no holes!)
  • catzz
    catzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    TRY DRESS BARN THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME SWEATS BY NOW
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I just looked up the Biggest Loser line, they have some really cute stuff. A little on the pricey side.
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I bought some pants from alight.com recently. they don't have anything much bigger than me though >< a couple of their 3x's sizes are actually tight on me. (good thing Im starting the gym this week. haha)
  • stine13
    stine13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Champion makes some--so far I've tried the power liner shirts, leggings and a "top" that i use like a sports bra (has nice wide straps). I love the shorts and the top--I use them for walking and the exercise bike. Here's their plus size page: I'm considering getting a couple of their exercise shirts. http://www.championusa.com/Champion/Categories/Women-Champion/Women_ShopByCategory-Champion/Women_PlusSize-Champion.aspx

Just My Size also sells Championrplus size workout clothes. http://www.justmysize.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category__11151_-1_11002_15056___1

Stine
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info girls...omg wowsers...totally didnt know Biggest Looser had a workout line. Being cute in the gym definitely makes me feel good
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    Nike actually has some good basic pieces in 1X - 3X on their website - www.nike.com
    Also try Nordstrom - www.nordstrom.com - they have Nike and a few other brands too.